Industrial Ethernet Seminar Series
Industrial Ethernet and in particular EtherCAT are hot topics in the world wide automation industry: Classical fieldbus systems are challenged by new technologies that provide more performance and support for internet protocols. Automation system users have to decide if, when and how to adopt these next generation networks.
Learn about the benefits and the challenges of Industrial Ethernet. EtherCAT seminars are educational events from the experts. Explore and understand EtherCAT technology. Talk with EtherCAT experts face-to-face, and discover the table-top exhibition: See how EtherCAT can help you!
Who should attend?
These full-day seminars specifically address users as well as system integrators to learn about EtherCAT and other Industrial Ethernet technologies.
- in charge of control & automation systems with machine builders and OEMs
- a system integrator or system house for machine builders or end users
- a consultant for control and automation for different industries
- working in the field of application engineering, controls design or product management
- interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation and how fieldbus selection plays an important role
- interested in application examples and possible migration strategies
Join us for a one-day seminar!
|Participation is free of charge and you are cordially invited.
Please register online soon, the number of attendees is limited.
EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) – the world’s largest Industrial Ethernet & Fieldbus organization with over 1700 member companies from 52 countries supporting EtherCAT technology!