Be part of the first EtherCAT Technology Days 2015 at the following dates
- January 27, 2015 // Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- January 28, 2015 // Rijssen, The Netherlands
We cordially invite you to participate at one of these ETG events. You are encouraged to make your colleagues, customers
and partners in the Netherlands aware of this excellent opportunity to learn about
EtherCAT and Industrial Ethernet.
These full-day and free of charge events are a great chance to get access
to the EtherCAT technology in your market, Europe as well as worldwide.
Expert’s presentations from EtherCAT Technology Group, the sponsor’s table-top exhibition and time for
personal discussions on-site with the speakers provide you with a complete
overview on benefits and challenges of EtherCAT for you and your application.
Please feel free to register, if you are...
- in charge of control and automation systems with machine builders
- working with system integrators or design firms for machine
builders or end users;
- involved in application and controls design or product
- interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation
and how fieldbus selection plays an important role;
- interested in application examples and possible migration
The agenda, further detailed information and the online registration can
be found on the next pages.
Please register online soon as the number of seats is limited.
Participation is free of charge.
EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) -
the world’s largest Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus organization with over
3.000 member companies from 58 countries brings the EtherCAT technology to
This seminar is supported by BECKHOFF Nederland / IAL (Main Sponsor),
acontis technologies, Festo and OMRON (Co-Sponsors).
We look forward to seeing you at the EtherCAT technology day!
Your ETG Team