Industrial Ethernet and in particular EtherCAT are hot topics in the world wide automation industry: Classical fieldbus systems are challenged by new technologies that provide more performance and support for internet protocols. Automation system users have to decide if, when and how to adopt these next generation networks.
Learn about the benefits and the challenges of Industrial Ethernet.
EtherCAT seminars are free-of-charge educational events delivered by the experts. Explore and
understand EtherCAT technology. Talk with EtherCAT experts face-to-face, and
benefit from the presentations: See how EtherCAT can help you! See agenda
for more details.
Where are they being held?
Feel free to register for one of the seminars at the following dates and
- Oct 15, 2012 | Selangor, Malaysia
- Oct 16, 2012 | Penang, Malaysia
- Oct 17, 2012 | Singapore, Republic of Singapore
Who should attend?
These seminars specifically address users as well as system integrators to learn about EtherCAT and other Industrial Ethernet technologies.
Please register, if you are...
- in charge of control & automation systems with machine builders
- working with system integrators or design firms for machine builders or end
- involved in application and controls design or product
- interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation
and how fieldbus selection plays an important role
- interested in application examples and possible migration
Join us for a full-day seminar in Malaysia or a half-day seminar
in Singapore this
The seminars are free of charge and will show the benefits and the
challenges of Industrial Ethernet. EtherCAT seminars are educational events
from experts and provide an insight into EtherCAT technology and its
applications in Malaysia, Singapore and worldwide.
The seminars are supported by Beckhoff Malaysia and Beckhoff Singapore.
We look forward seeing you at the seminars!