EtherCAT Drive Module with Three Built-in Drives
- EtherCAT Universal Drive Modules with up to 3 built-in drives
- Two versions: Economical (ba) and High Performance (hp)
- Three built-in drives
- 85 to 265Vac, up to 15A continuous and 30A peak current
- 4 encoders
- 20kHz sampling and update rate of all control loops
- 8/8 general purpose inputs / outputs
- 4 Registration Mark inputs, 2/8 PEG outputs (Pulse/States)
- 3 motor brake outputs 24V/1A
- Analog I/O: 8/2
- Optional built-in 4-axis Pulse/Dir interface
The UDMhp/ba is a state of the art series of EtherCAT drive modules with three built-in universal drives. It addresses the needs of modern machinery for both economical and for high performance, scalable and distributed control for motion centric applications. The UDMhp/ba operates as an EtherCAT node under any SPiiPlus EtherCAT master Controller including the PC based SPiiPlusSC Soft Controller.
The UDMHP/BA addresses high accuracy demanding applications, while the UDMHP/BA econo version addresses more price sensitive applications. The are complemented by the SPiiPlus NT suite of software tools that minimizes network configuration and drive set up efforts and time to market. The built-in drives are offered with three current levels: 5/10A, 10/20A and 15/30A ((cont./peak). The modules are powered by a single or three-phase AC from 24 to 265Vac (rectified internally to generate a Vac x 1.4 motor voltage) and by a separate 24Vdc control supply that keeps all low voltage signals alive during emergency conditions. It supports a wide range of position feedback devices: incremental digital, analog SIN-COS, and absolute encoders.
ACS Motion Control Ltd.