Be part of the inaugural EtherCAT Roadshow Thailand at the following date and location:
- March 13, 2015 // Bangkok, Thailand
We cordially invite you to participate at this ETG event. You are encouraged to make your colleagues, customers
and partners in Thailand aware of this excellent opportunity to learn about
EtherCAT and Industrial Ethernet.
This full-day and free of charge event is a great chance to get access
to the EtherCAT technology in your market, Asia as well as worldwide.
Experts' presentations from EtherCAT Technology Group, the sponsors' table-top exhibition and time for
personal discussions on-site with the speakers provide you with a complete
overview on benefits and challenges of EtherCAT for you and your application.
Please feel free to register, if you are...
- in charge of control and automation systems with machine builders
- working with system integrators or design firms for machine
builders or end users;
- involved in application and controls design or product
- interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation
and how fieldbus selection plays an important role;
- interested in application examples and possible migration
The agenda, further detailed information and the online registration can
be found on the next pages.
Participation is free of charge.
EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) -
the world’s largest Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus organization with over
3.000 member companies from 58 countries brings the EtherCAT technology to
This seminar is supported by ADLINK Technology, BECKHOFF Automation,
SANYO DENKI and TDS Thailand.
We look forward to seeing you at our first Industrial Ethernet Seminar
Your ETG Team