Be a part of the next EtherCAT Seminar Series in Asia at the following dates and locations:
- Oct 27, 2015 | Seoul, KOR
- Oct 29, 2015 | Busan, KOR
We cordially invite you to participate in these ETG events. You are encouraged to make your colleagues, customers
and partners in Korea aware of this excellent opportunity to learn about
EtherCAT and Industrial Ethernet.
Experts' presentations from the EtherCAT Technology Group
and co-sponsoring companies as well as time for
on-site networking and discussion with the experts and the accompanying
table-top exhibition provide you with a complete
overview on benefits and challenges of EtherCAT for you and your application.
Who should attend?
This full-day and free of charge event is a great chance to get access
to the EtherCAT technology in your market, Asia as well as worldwide.
Please register online today, if you are...
- In charge of control and automation systems with machine builders
- Working with system integrators or design firms for machine
builders or end users;
- Involved in application and controls design or product
- Interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation
and how fieldbus selection plays an important role;
- Interested in application examples and possible migration
The agenda, further detailed information and the online registration can
be found on the next pages.
Participation is free of charge.
EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) -
the world’s largest Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus organization with over
3,400 member companies from 58 countries brings the EtherCAT technology to
This seminar is supported by acontis technologies, BECKHOFF Automation,
KOSHIDA KOREA, RENESAS, SANYO DENKI, SOFT SERVO SYSTEMS and TRi-TEK.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the seminars!
Technology Group Team