Industrial Ethernet and EtherCAT in
particular are hot topics in the global automation industry: Traditional
fieldbus systems are showing their limitations today as new technologies
are appearing that provide more performance and support for Internet
protocols. Automation system users have to decide if, when and how to adopt
these next generation networks.
These full-day and free of charge events
are a great chance to get access
to the EtherCAT technology in your market, Slovenia, Croatia as well as worldwide.
Experts' presentations from the EtherCAT Technology Group,
the supporting ETG members and time for
on-site networking and discussion with the experts provide you with a complete
overview on benefits of EtherCAT, Industrie 4.0 for you and your application.
Who should attend?
Please feel free to register online today, if you are...
- In charge of control and automation systems with machine builders
- Working with system integrators or design firms for machine
builders or end users;
- Involved in application and controls design or product
- Interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation (such as IIoT and Industrie 4.0) and how fieldbus selection plays an important role;
- Interested in application examples and EtherCAT device
The agenda, further detailed information and the online registration can
be found on the next pages.
EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) -
the world’s largest Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus organization with over
4,200 member companies from 65 countries brings the EtherCAT technology to
These information days are supported by Beckhoff Automation and Krovel.
We look forward to seeing you at one the EtherCAT seminars in Slovenia or
Your ETG Team