The open:io modules are the optimal complement for distributed sensor actuator systems in your machines. The I/O connections are wherever they are needed. There is no need for complex and confusing wiring. As a result of the large scalability and configurability of individual sensor/actuator connections through to networks of complex I/O systems, a suitable control system can be created for every machine. This control system can grow with the life cycle of the product.
Almost any number of S10e can be connected to a master control device via EtherCAT to rapidly build a custom made machine control system. The S10e has 8 high-side outputs, which can operate as a switching output or as a PWM-capable output. Besides, two of them can operate as a current controlled output. Moreover, the S10e has 4 multifunction inputs, which can be used as analogue voltage measuring input, analogue current measuring input, frequency input or digital switching input.
- Supply Voltage: 8 - 30 VDC
- 2x EtherCAT: M12 4-pin, d-coded female connector
- I/O and supply voltage: AMP 16 pin n-coded plug with JPT-flate mal tab
- 4x IMVCF - multifunction input
- 6x OPH - high-side output
- 2x OPHC - high-side output which also can operate as a current controlled output
- Protection class: IP67