ULC AC SERVO Drive
The ULC AC-Servo Drive by BRUNNER is a compact, intelligent servo controller for driving synchronous and asynchronous Motors up to 1 kW. It is targeting all applications where price-performance is key. The integrated mains filter, power supply and I/O interfaces ensures minimum cabling effort and true plug & play functionality at an unmatched price-performance point.
The integrated field bus interface (EtherCAT® or CANopen®) enables the communication and easy integration with a superordinate control system (e.g. TwinCAT® or CodeSys). Point-to-point positioning or master-slave applications are possible as easy as synchronized multiple axes.
Beside the standard CANopen® operations modes (DS-402) we have optionally integrated our unique active force control mode, that enables a smooth force control for robotic and simulation applications.
BRUNNER has the unrivaled capability to implement client-specific modes or design even a dedicated Drive upon request. Our parameter setting tool “DriveSetup” enables the easy operation and setup of the drive via USB.
|| Power Stage: 90-265VAC 50/60 Hz
Logic: integrated Power Supply or ext. 24VDC
||1kW / 26A max|
||CAN , EtherCAT® or RS232|
||Incremental Encoder or RS-485|
|| 2x DIN
||205 x 95 x 44 mm, w/o Cooling|
- Unmatched price-performance ratio
- Complete DS-402 Motion Mode Support
- Fast EtherCAT® (CoE) or CANopen® Interface
- Supports Std. Motion Modes (PP, PV, HM, TQ, IP)
- Unique Active Force Control mode (optional)
- Distributed Clock supported
- High Speed Position Control
- Inrush current limit
- Integrated mains filter and power supply
- Leakage current meets VDE 0701
- Swiss Made
Brunner Elektronik AG