Modular Control System CPX-E
Compact, low cost and powerful
The automation system CPX-E is designed as a control system for handling technology, with an EtherCAT® master controller and a motion controller with protection to IP20.
Different modules are available for using it as a compact motion control or low-cost remote I/O.
- Standardised CODESYS V3 programming interface as of SP10
- Integrated motion functions such as SoftMotion
- EtherCAT® master interface as well as other fieldbus bus slave interface
- IO-Link® master module (4 channels)*
- Digital* and analogue input and output modules
- Counter module
* These modules meet the requirements for process automation applications in accordance with NE21 (interference immunity requirements for process and laboratory control equipment) and IECEx.
In addition to comprehensive PLC functions and multi-axis applications with interpolation, the CPX-E can be easily integrated into existing host systems using the PROFINET device interface or EtherNet/IP slave interface. The OPC UA client and server functions ensure easy integration and interoperability in Industry 4.0 host environments with cloud and digitalisation concepts.
Festo AG & Co. KG