Delta AC Motor Drives MS300 series
Delta's MS300 series is a standard compact vector control drive that inherits Delta's superior drive technology. It supports both IM and PM motor control for application flexibility and provides STO safety mechanism. Also built-in various essential functions, including PLC capacity for simple programming needs, a communication slot for various communication cards, and a USB port to make data uploads and downloads fast and easy. Saving space, reducing setup and wiring time, while providing high efficiency and stability system —all included in the MS300 series with drive size reduced up to 40%.
- Supports Open loop control of IM and PM motors
- Output frequency:
- Standard models: 0 to 599 Hz
- High speed models: 0 to 1500 Hz (V/f Control)
- Dual rating design:
- 120% for 60 seconds for Normal Duty (ND)
- 150% for 60 seconds for Heavy Duty (HD)
- Built-in PLC program with 2K steps capacity
- Built-in brake choppers for the entire series
- Removable 5-digit LED keypad for remote operation
- Safety standard compliance: Safe Torque Off (SIL2/PLd)
- Multi-motor Control，built-in four IM motor control parameters
- Optional built-in Class A (C2) standard EMC filter for 1-phase 230V, 3-phase 460V models
- One high speed pulse input terminal MI7 built-in with maximum speed up to 33kHz
- One high speed pulse output terminal DFM built-in with maximum speed up to 33kHz
- New PCB coating for circuit (IEC 60721-3-3 class 3C2) and thermal design suitable for harsh environment applications
- Built-in RS-485 (Modbus) and various communication card options: EtherCAT, others.
Delta Electronics, Inc.