SS EtherCAT Step-Servo Drives and Motors
The SS EtherCAT Step-Servo drives and motors are a new member of the SS series family, which is a closed loop control stepper system. The SS EtherCAT product can operate as a standard EtherCAT slave using CoE (CANopen over EtherCAT). It supports CiA 402 drive profile including Profile Position, Profile Velocity, Profile Torque, Cyclic Synchronous Position, Cyclic Synchronous Velocity and Homing modes. It also supports MOONS’ own Q mode to execute pre-stored motion programs. The SS EtherCAT drives can operate with compatible NEMA 11/17/23/24/34 size step motors. It can support auxiliary power supply for keep-alive operation. It also has STO (Safe Torque Off) function.
- CoE (CiA 402 drive profile)
- PP, PV, TQ, CSP, CSV, HM modes supported
- MOONS' own Q mode supported
- Intelligent built-in controller
- Enhanced motor, optimized design, long life
- Efficient, smooth, accurate, fast
- Low vibration, low noise, low heat
Shanghai AMP&MOONS' Automation Co., Ltd.