EtherCAT Dual/Quad Axis Drive Module
- Universal dual/quad axis Drive Modules for EtherCAT networks
- 12Vdc to 48Vdc, up to 5A continuous and 10A peak current
- Digital control for easy setup and diagnostics
- 4 digital incremental encoders
- 2 absolute encoders (optional)
- Digital I/O:
- Inputs: 4 Registration Mark
- Outputs: 1 PEG, 4 motor brake (24V, 0.5A)
- Compact footprint: 100x75x48 mm3
The UDMlc is a series of small footprint EtherCAT modules with dual/quad-axis universal drives for servo, stepper, and voice coil motors with a power range of 10W to 200W. The type of motor is selected by the user and can be set differently for each drive. This product addresses the needs of demanding multi-axis motion applications with limited space, such as moving inspection heads, small manipulators, and table-top motion stages. The miniature size, low weight, and minimal cable interface makes the UDMlc ideal for mounting remotely on moving axes. It is available in three current levels (cont./peak per axis): 1.25/2.5A, 2.5/5A or 5/10A (dual axis version only), and has inputs for four digital incremental and two absolute encoders. The unit is powered by a 12 to 48Vdc motor bus voltage supply and by a separate 15 to 48Vdc control supply that keeps all logic signals alive during emergency conditions. The UDMlc is panel or din rail mountable.
ACS Motion Control Ltd.