BGE 5510 dPro EC
- Servo drive with fully integrated EtherCAT interface, power- and logic electronics.
- Continuous output power: 300 W, peak: 700 W.
- Continuous output current: 10A @24VDC or 6A @48VDC, peak: max. 30A.
- Operation voltage: 9-55VDC.
- compact design with two RJ45 EtherCAT connectors
- Block or vector commutation possible
- For use in the control cabinet
- IP 30 protected
- Can be combined with a wide range of brushed and brushless motors, gearboxes, encoders and brakes from Dunkermotoren.
- For operation in EtherCAT networks.
- CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE) is supported.
- Supports Distributed Clocks (Realtime operation)
- Drive operates as a slave in the network.
- Operation as NC axes possible.
- Safety function STO (2021)
- Comprehensive object dictionary with all functions necessary to operate servo drives.
- Status indication for communication through light conductors in the motor housing.
- Easy commissioning.
- Commissioning and service tool “Drive Assistant 5”
- Customer service and commissioning manuals available