MacroNode™ I/O with EtherCAT
The MacroNode™ product line is a high density, compact and economical I/O solution for popular Fieldbus and Ethernet based fieldbus networks such as EtherCAT®. In addition, the Ethernet versions contain cLogic™, an on-board C-compiler to handle the distribution of real-time logic tasks. MacroNode™ products reduce network and main controller bandwidth limits by offloading time-critical tasks.
Features & Benefits:
- cLogic™ - a built in compiler - execute I/O sequences, I/O ramping, PID, PWM and limited signal processing on the unit distribute critical tasks closer to controlled devices
- Embedded web servers provide a graphical user interface for setup and diagnostics with a web browser
- Data can also be graphed in real time for complete diagnostics
- Modular design and variety of communication options available for easy migration pass from one fieldbus to another
- Power distribution provided by the unit in addition to I/O channels - simplifying integration
- User configurable I/O points for flexibility with future expansion without the need for additional channels
- Up to 4 slots of I/O
Each I/O card is Digital, Analog or Combo (Digital & Analog)
Mounting & Connection
- Snaps on to standard 35mm DIN rail
- D-Sub 37 I/O connectors on the top and bottom for high density connectivity
- Front panel contains all configuration switches and setup LED's
- Each unit is 4 inches high, 4 inches deep, and 1.5 inches wide, plus 0.7inches per I/O slot
MacroNode™ is designed to act as one of the building blocks in distributed control system with up to 96 I/O points per location , where modularity is a key requirement.
MKS Instruments, Inc.