Online | EtherCAT Training: EtherCAT Evaluation Kit und Slave Stack Code
Dates and times
- Tue, Mar 1 + Wed, Mar 2, 2022 (9:00 am - 12:30 pm CET)
- Tue, Sep 20 + Wed, Sep 21, 2022 (9:00 am - 12:30 pm CEST)
Contents of the workshop (subject to modifications)
Title: EtherCAT Communication
- Hardware Design:
- EtherCAT Slave Controller (ESC)
- Process Data Interface (PDI)
- EtherCAT Master (TwinCAT incl. Real-time driver for EtherCAT)
- EtherCAT Slave (Digital I/O device)
- Configuration and Testing with Slave Evaluation Kit
- EtherCAT Slave Stack Code (SSC)
- Protocol Handling
- Compilation and Debugging
- Network Monitoring
- Communication and Protocol Analysis
- Conformance Test Tool (CTT)
- Handling and Analysis
- EtherCAT Slave Information (ESI) file
- Buy EtherCAT Slave Evaluation Kit (EL98xx)
- Attend EtherCAT Training: EtherCAT Technology Basics or Online | EtherCAT Training: EtherCAT Technology Basics
- Required Hardware:
- Windows© PC
- Required Software:
- Please refer to the EtherCAT Evaluation Kit Workshop – Installation Guide from the Beckhoff website
The online training is aimed at developers of EtherCAT slaves using the EtherCAT Evaluation Kit (EL98xx) and Slave Stack Code (SSC) from Beckhoff Automation. In addition to theoretical content they also include practical exercises. Basic EtherCAT knowledge is assumed. The workshop is led in German or English by developers and held in manageable groups so that individual interests can be addressed.
This workshop is offered by Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG.
For further information and registration please contact
Sandra Mimmler at Beckhoff directly.
Check availability at www.beckhoff.de.
Please note that the workshop is being held in English language, if non-german speaking people are registered.
1 day, split into two half day sessions