The APOLLO is a compact, wall-mounted digital servo drive.
The CoE (CAN application protocol over EtherCAT) feature provides CiA402 device profile for drives and motion control via the EtherCAT fieldbus.
The high power density servo drive provides top performance, advanced networking and built in safety, as well as a fully featured motion controller. The APOLLO is powered by a single power source up to 100VDC.
- Ultra-compact, highest power density
- Highly efficient, high bandwidth performance
- Multiple communication options: EtherCAT, USB, SPI, Ethernet
- Supports a wide variety of feedback sensors (Analog, digital incremental and wide variety of absolute encoder interfaces)
- Advanced filtering and gain scheduling
- Vector control sinusoidal commutation
Mega-Fabs Motion Systems Ltd. (A Hiwin Company)