Up to two times 32 modules can be connected to just one bus node. Installations can cover long distances of up to two times 30 meters. The Cube67 modules can be installed at any position along the hybrid cable and the energy supply can simply be daisy chained at the bus node.
Even with respect to diagnostics, Cube67+ is setting new standards. Integrated electronics check the outgoing system connection cables for short-circuits and overloads. If an M12 connector is under excessive load, an early warning notice is given. In case a permissible limit is exceeded, the line will be switched off. A red diagnostic LED at the affected system connection cable indicates the error. Additionally, the bus node sends a diagnostic message to the control. The segments can be reactivated from the control via the fieldbus.
- Fieldbus: M12, D-coded
- Sensor-system/actuator supply: 7/8", 5-pole, 2 × max. 8 A
- Internal system connection: via M12, 6 pole; max. 4 A
- IO-modules: M8/M12
- Transfer rate: to 100 Mbit/s
- Addressing: automatic
- Protection: IP67
- Mounting method: 2-hole screw mounting
- Temperature range: 0...+55 °C (storage temperature -20...+75 °C)
- Operating voltage: 24 V DC (EN 61131-2)
- Current consumption: max. 200 mA
- Communication status: per LED and BUS
- Diagnostic via LED: per module and channel, under voltage, no voltage, short cirquit, overload