GX Series EtherCAT I/O Modules
A wide variety of high-speed EtherCAT I/O Slaves.
Omron provides an extensive lineup of digital, analog and pulse I/O modules for EtherCAT.
The digital I/O modules have high-speed input functionality, with ON/OFF delays of 200 μs max. This gives you the full advantage of EtherCAT’s fast cycle times. Expansion Units attached to the Digital I/O Unit to expands the I/O points. Each input has an adjustable filter to cope with noise or contact chattering if required.
All GX-series slaves support automatic and manual address setting. Manual addressing by rotary switches allows easy system expansion or modification without re-programming the control system.
Digital I/O Modules, 24 V DC
- 16 to 32 I/O points per node
- Input, Output or mixed In/Out
- NPN (sinking) and PNP (sourcing) models
- Available with 3 different I/O connection methods:
Compact 1-wire connection type with screw terminals. Expandable to 32 I/O points per node.
3-wire connection type with screw terminals
3-wire connection type for eCON sensor connectors
- Adjustable input filter: 0.5 to 32 ms or none
- I/O Power Supply: 20.4 - 26.4 V DC
- Expansion Units:
Can be attached to a two-tier terminal block type with 16 inputs, 16 outputs, and 16 relay outputs.
Relay Output Unit
- Screw terminal I/O connections
- 16 user-serviceable relays
- Up to 240 V AC, 3 A per output
Analog I/O Modules
- Four analog inputs or two analog outputs
- All points individually configurable for voltage or current signals
- Signal ranges: 0..5 V, 1..5 V, 0..10 V, +-10 V, 4..20 mA
- Resolution: 1/8000 of full scale
- Conversion time: 0.5 ms per I/O point
Encoder Input Modules
- Two incremental encoder inputs per module
- 32-bit binary counters
- Open collector input type (up to 500 kHz)
- Line driver input type (up to 4 MHz)
- Includes two Latch inputs plus one Reset input