Gold Drum from Elmo Motion Control is a high power density, intelligent, resilient servo drive that delivers up to 9.6 kW of continuous power (11.2 kW of peak power).
The Gold Drum is a series of compact, powerful digital servo drives for DC brush and brushless motors, linear motors and voice coils. The Gold Drum can support up to 100 A of continuous current. With outstanding high power density, it delivers peak power of 19.2 kW and up to 9.6 kW of continuous power.
The Gold Drum is panel or bookshelf mounted. It integrates six digital inputs, two digital outputs, one analog input and two differential ports for auxiliary feedback. It is offered with either RJ-45 or D-Type connections.
The Gold Drum is available in a variety of voltage and current specifications. Part of Elmo's Gold Line motion control technology, the Gold Drum is configured, tuned, programmed and maintained with the Elmo Application Studio (EAS).Gold Drum Highlights:
- Best-in-class intelligent motion controller for single- or multi-axis machines
- Distributed real-time network intelligence with EtherCAT and CANopen compliance
- Compact footprint for panel or bookshelf mounting
- Supports up to 100 A continuous current
- Peak power of 19200 W; up to 9600 W of continuous power
- Operates in Position, Velocity and Current modes
- Excellent for sinusoidal and trapezoidal commutation, with vector control
- Supports a wide range of feedback and I/O options
Elmo Motion Control Ltd.