PC-based Host Motion Controller AX-8 Series
Delta is cooperating with the CODESYS® group to utilize its motion control development system and offer a brand new motion control solution based on CODESYS, which integrates the control functions of PLCs, HMIs, and motion controllers into one platform. It also supports EtherCAT communication to simultaneously control field devices such as servo drives, AC motor drives, and remote modules.
This new CODESYS-based motion control solution features Delta's PC-based Host Motion Controller AX-8 Series as one of the options for system controllers. The presented AX-864E type allows programming on CODESYS platform, and supports EtherCAT for motion control and OPC UA for third-party equipment connection.
PC-based Host Motion Controller AX-864E
- Intel x86 CPU with fan-less and compact design
- Provides low-voltage detection and data duplicate functions for PACs
- Supports EtherCAT, Modbus, and OPC UA protocols
- Supports 8 high-speed digital local inputs / outputs
- 64 axes/1ms synchronous servo control
- Built-in security IC system for enhanced software and hardware security
- IEC 61131-3 compliant CODESYS software provides a standardized programming and controller development platform
- Industrial robots
- Woodworking machines
- Printing mahines
- Packaging machines
Delta Electronics, Inc.