XENAX® Xvi75V8 Ethernet Servo Controller
The XENAX® Xvi 75V8 is a compact Ethernet Servo Controller. Logic and Power supply are separated, enabling the linear motor to remain in communication even in case of security related power interruption. The XENAX offers a direct Web Browser Setup which makes a software installation redundant. With the Quickstart function in the intuitive WebMotion graphic user interface, you can set-up and run your linear motor axis by pressing only one button. Set-up has never been easier and faster!
- For linear motor axes LINAX® Lxc / Lxu/ Lxs / Lxe
- For AC, EC, DC motors like MAXON or Faulhaber
- Webbrowser set-up
- Quickstart function: one button to set-up and run your linear motor.
- Ethernet TCP / IP, RS232, Pulse / Direction
- Input: 12, configurable as High (24V) or Low (0V) active
- Output / Voltage: 8 / 24V active. Flexibly configurable as sink driver (0V) or source driver (24V)
- Start-up Key: optional
- Logic Supply Voltage 24V
- Power Supply Voltage: 24-75V (Motor)
- Current: 8 / 18A
- 15 programs for binary coded inputs for pre-selection program numbers
- Busmodules: EtherCAT® and other leading fieldbus systems are supported
- State Controller with axis observer: Permanent adjustment of external influences, e.g. forces, temperature, friction etc. by a correction matrix. Highest accuracy with fastes positioning.
- Master-Slave Operation with up to 4 axes
- S-Curve Speed Profile: Smooth motion, less wear, higher positional accuracy.
- Safety standard for STO, SS1
- Saftey optional, with Safety Motion Unit, SMU for SS2, SLS
- Float Sensing Function (Compensation of cogging, payload and friction forces). Basis for a precise force measurement, joining processes and way-force recording.
- Compact dimensions (mm): 182x110x30
- Low weigth (g): 515
Jenny Science AG