netRAPID 90 - Ready-to-solder netX 90 Design – fully tested and preloaded
- Ultra compact multiprotocol solution - in 15 x 32 mm halfsize netRAPID format
- Scalable embedded platform in different memory options - including Cortex M4 application processor
- Can be preloaded with customer application - in Hilscher automated production process even in lot size 1
- Energy efficient design with low power dissipation - for extended temperature range up to +85°C
- For all Industrial Ethernet, Fieldbus and IIoT standards - supported in one hardware design
netRAPID 90 is the rapid and secure alternative to developing your own slave interface. As netX90 Chip-Carrier, it is soldered to the baseboard like a standard QFP part in the SMD production process.
Besides the proven and flexible multiprotocol processor for all common communication and IIoT protocols, netRAPID 90 has an additional Cortex M4 application processor and comes in different memory options. Thus, it is the ideal platform for pure communication up to customer specific solutions with integrated application – in exactly one design.
netRAPID 90 is available in two different ways: Firstly as a ready-to-use communication module, preloaded with a protocol firmware and a fixed functionality. Secondly as flexible programming platform to combine communication with application and customer specific pinning. Based on the automated Hilscher production process, even in this scenario netRAPID 90 can be delivered as preloaded module as a service – ready-to-use with customer and application specific content.
Due to an integrated Crypto-Core, netRAPID 90 is well prepared for upcoming security functions. For example, TLS for CIP security or secure boot to protect against malware attacks. Thus, it is already today the ideal basis for secure field and cloud connectivity.
Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH