MultiTherm™ 2000 Modular Temperature Controller
MultiTherm™ 2000 Modular Temperature Controller provides a modular architecture (based on the MKS Automation Platform) for temperature control that can be easily configured for single zone or multi-zone temperature control applications. MultiTherm™ 2000 Controller can be used as a standalone temperature controller or it can be easily integrated with a PLC or control system, with support for standard fieldbus and control networks, such as EtherCAT®.
Additionally, the MKS Controls Workbench (CWB) software application is provided with the MultiTherm™ 2000. The CWB software is a simple, customizable integrated solution for device configuration, process monitoring, data storage, system diagnostics, and auto-tuning. The MKS auto-tuning algorithms in the CWB have been proven to provide improved performance in temperature control compared to existing market solutions.
Features & Benefits:
- Modular architecture - improved flexibility, serviceability, and scalability.
- Capable of standalone control or can be integrated with a PLC or control network.
- Integrates with a wide variety of heaters, SSR's, and inputs or outputs.
- Supports standard fieldbuses & control networks such as EtherCAT
- Incorporates Current Transformer (CT) inputs for heater diagnostics
- Advanced control capabilities & programmability via:
- Support for Model Based Control (MBC) or standard PID control
- Advanced autotuning algorithm for specific application requirements
- Cascading loops for applications requiring extremely fast recovery from disturbances.
- PID gain scheduling for strict process requirements over a broad range of temperatures.
- Option for full programmability via IEC61131-3 programming environment
- Can function as a standalone controller, with interface options for Labview.
- "Off-the-shelf" availability for faster time to market
- EtherCAT® connectivity enables temperature control integration into fast and highly repeatable (down to tens of µsecs)
MKS Instruments, Inc.