L-force Logic & Motion
PC-based automation encompasses the functions required for machine control in a compact and perfectly matched system. The real-time operating system Windows® CE and the powerful hardware ensure that all tasks in the areas of control, visualisation and movement are fully covered.
Possible applications for the PC-based automation range from operational and control activities in close proximity to machines right through to tasks at the levels of processing and guidance. A particular advantage of this automation system is the possibility of establishing a productive interconnection between widely different levels of activity within a company without great expenditure.
In the area of PC-based automation, a comprehensive portfolio of hardware platforms, run time environments and accessories is offered.
- Embedded Line EL 1800-9800
- Command Station CS 5800-9800
- Control cabinet PC CPC 2800
Performance capability of the control technology depends on the performance of the individual hardware platforms. Available versions of Control Technology Runtime Software:
- L-force Logic version: PLC functionality in accordance with IEC 61131-3
- L-force Motion version: Motion in accordance with PLCopen Parts 1 + 2 and NC functionality with 3 interpolated axes (3 D)
- Combination with L-force Visu (VisiWinNET® compact) possible on the same hardware