Be a part of the next EtherCAT Information Day Seminar North America at the following dates and locations:
- Oct 20, 2015 | Toronto (ON), CANADA
- Oct 22, 2015 | Chicago (IL), USA
- Oct 27, 2015 | Boston (MA), USA
- Oct 29, 2015 | Portland (OR), USA
We cordially invite you to participate in this bi-annual ETG event. You are encouraged to make your colleagues, customers
and partners in North America aware of this excellent opportunity to learn about
EtherCAT and Industrial Ethernet.
This full-day and free of charge event is a great chance to get access
to the EtherCAT technology in your market, North America as well as worldwide.
Experts' presentations from the EtherCAT Technology Group and time for
on-site networking and discussion with the experts provide you with a complete
overview on benefits and challenges of EtherCAT for you and your application.
Please feel free to register, if you are...
- In charge of control and automation systems with machine builders
- Working with system integrators or design firms for machine
builders or end users;
- Involved in application and controls design or product
- Interested to know the latest trends in industrial automation
and how fieldbus selection plays an important role;
- Interested in application examples and possible migration
The agenda, further detailed information and the online registration can
be found on the next pages.
Please note that 5 PE hours for continuing education credits
are being awarded for attending the seminar.
Participation is free of charge. Register online
here, as the number of seats is limited.
EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) -
the world’s largest Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus organization with over
3,400 member companies from 58 countries brings the EtherCAT technology to
This seminar is supported by BECKHOFF Automation, LLC.
We look forward to seeing you at one the EtherCAT seminars!
Your ETG Team