Confocal Fiber Displacement Sensor ZW-7000 Series
Incorporating the white light confocal principle of measurement, the ZW-7000 Series is a non-contact-type displacement sensor that can continuously measure the height of objects with various materials and shapes with an accuracy of microns while moving the sensor head.
- The white light confocal principle makes it possible to continuously and precisely measure the height of objects coming in all materials including mirror, coarse and transparent surfaces and in all shapes, including curved surfaces and narrow hollows, without ever stopping the sensor head.
- Measuring shiny objects with an inclination of ±25°
- ±0.5 μm or less linearity for various materials
- Synchronous functions, including EtherCAT® and triggers, are incorporated to correctly synchronize sensor head movement and measurement timing so that the targeted spots can be precisely measured with the moving sensor head.
- As the sensor head only weighs 180g, its vibration caused by the movement of a robot arm or the XY-stage, to which it is attached, will stop in a short period of time.
- Power supply voltage:21.6 to 26.4 VDC (including ripple)
- External interface: EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP™, EtherNet, RS-232C, Analog output, Parallel I/O
- Measurement cycle: 20μs to 400μs
- Measuring range: 10±0.5mm, 20±1mm, 30±2mm
- Static resolution: 0.004μm to 0.016μm