MOVIAXIS® MXA80A multi axis servo amplifier
SEW-EURODRIVE has developed a new generation of servo amplifier: The new MOVIAXIS® multi axis servo amplifier has an expanded power range, a high overload capacity and is versatile applicable. An innovation in drive technology for even more efficiency and improved performance in any system. The system is greatly appropriate to save energy.
Whether asynchronous AC drives or synchronous servo drives - MOVIAXIS® drive all types of motors with feedback. MOVIAXIS® has a full range of technology function tailored to servo applications e.g. cam control or cam switching as standard. The variety of options available in MOVIAXIS® means the system can be extended flexibly in accordance with the modular concept.
From simple positioning, speed- or torque control tasks to highly dynamic applications, MOVIAXIS® drive inverters allow to implement the most challenging applications in a user-friendly and reliable manner. Via EtherCAT also synchronized Velocity- and Position-Mode is supported.
Overview of expanded functions of the MOVIAXIS® series standard design:
- MOVIAXIS® is with his multi encoder input suitable for a wide range of applications and motors: for asynchronous AC drives or synchronous servo drives
- Expanded basic functions through more inputs and outputs in the drive inverter
- 2 additional encoder inputs as an option
- Integrated "safe stop" safety function according to EN954-1, category 3 and 4 respectively EN ISO 13849-1 PL “d” and ”e”
- Simpler startup through the "electronic nameplate" in conjunction with the HIPERFACE encoder
- Jerk-limited acceleration for protecting systems prone to vibrations
- User defined units for position, speed, acceleration and torque
- Automatically data restore of parameter settings in a service case
- Interfaces to several other field bus systems
- Auto addressing of all axis modules with one basic address adjustment
- 3 parameter settings for multi-motor applications
- For energy saving capacitor modules available
- Energy recovery modul with sinusoidal characteristic
- Cam control, cam switching, touch probe, event control, electronic gear etc.
MOVIAXIS® can be connected to a wide range of voltage supply sources:
- 3 x 380 ... 500 V ± 10 % / output current: 5A ... 250A
SEW-EURODRIVE GmbH & Co KG