Pegasus Servo Drive Series
The Pegasus series is a integrated servo system with a built-in EtherCAT interface. It provides high performance and intelligent control (such as notch filer, auto-tuning, various gain switching mode, etc.).
- Input voltage: DC 48V ~ DC 60V
- Motor rated output: 50W ~ 300W
- Ambient temperature: 0 ~ 50°C
- Integrated servo System (Motor + Encoder + Drive)
- reduced wiring, no need for control box
- Magnetic encoder interface
- will support multi-turn encoder
- Support CiA402 (IEC61800-7) drive profile
- Minimum cycle time: 250us
- Have a precise synchronization mechanism (<1us)
- Freely settable process data length and mapping
- Four status indication LEDs (L/A In, L/A Out, RUN, ERR)
- Standard RJ45 connector and cabling (Category 5)
- Support various homing modes
- Support various operation modes (CSP, CSV, CST, PP, PV, PT, HM)
- Safe Torque Off (STO) function (IEC61508)
- High speed position capture function (2ch. touch probe inputs)
- USB Support (OTG, Device)
- Physical node ID setting
The full line-up (~PEGA-A 100W, ~PEGA-B 300W) is scheduled by the 1Q of 2014.
LS Mecapion Co., Ltd.