ViCAT Remote I/O Series
iD5216-16 / iD5016-16 / iD5116-16 / iD5216-36 / iD5015-56 / iD5215-56 / iD5016-26 remote I/O series offer different digital I/O combination for machine automation applications based on EtherCAT communication. It is able to process Ethernet frames with EtherCAT Device Protocol from EtherCAT Master running in industrial PC and trigger its digital I/O directly. The physical connection between PC and I/O modules is established via commercial Ethernet cables with RJ45 connectors. One EtherCAT network can connect up to 65535 I/O modules.
1. iD5216-16 is the remote isolated digital 8 channel input and 8 channel output module with EtherCAT port.
2. iD5016-16 is the remote isolated digital 16 channel output module with EtherCAT port.
3. iD5116-16 is the remote isolated digital 16 channel input module with EtherCAT port.
4. iD5216-36 is the remote isolated digital 6 channel input, 6 channel output and 4 chanel flexible I/O module with EtherCAT port.
5. iD5015-56 is the remote isolated digital 15 channel 3.3V LVDS output with EtherCAT port.
6. iD5215-56 is the remote isolated digital 3 channel 5V input with 12 channel 3.3V LVDS output with EtherCAT port.
7. iD5016-26 is the remote isolated high-speed digital 16 channel PNP output with EtherCAT port.
- First 3 models provide 16-bits module ID via 16-way dip switch within the range of 0 to 65535 whereas the last model provide 12-bits module ID within the rang of 0 to 4095. The ID can be retrieved by EtherCAT master via process data.
ViCAT Remote I/O series Highlights:
- Wide Range Selection
- No coupler module needed
- Power sharing from connectors
- High Ampere output (except LVDS)
- Master to connect with modules at any location
- Tool-less mounting mechanism
- Easy installation & cost saving connection