BG 95 dPro EC
- Servomotor with fully integrated EtherCAT interface, power- and logic electronics.
- Continuous output power: 1100 W, peak: 2600 W.
- Continuous output torque: 260 Ncm, peak: approx. 800 Ncm.
- Nominal speed: 3800 rpm.
- Extremely compact design, particularly for applications with space limitations.
- IP 65 protected (except motor shaft).
- Very rugged design, suitable for continuous industrial use.
- Can be combined with a wide range of gearboxes, encoders and brakes from Dunkermotoren.
- For operation in EtherCAT networks.
- CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE) is supported.
- Drive operates as a slave in the network.
- Operation as NC axes possible.
- Comprehensive object dictionary with all functions necessary to operate servo drives.
- Status indication for communication through light conductors in the motor housing.
- Easy commissioning.
- Customer service and commissioning manuals available