iPOS360x SY 6-Axis Motion System
The iPOS360x SY multi-axis motion system provides a compact, ready-to-run solution for multi-axis applications.
- 6-axis motion system using iPOS3602 or iPOS3604
- For brushless, DC brush and step motors
- 12-36 V logic / motor power supply
- Up to 4 A continuous, 10 A peak per drive
- EtherCAT or CAN communication with the host
- RS-232 for setup
The iPOS360x SY multi-axis motion system provides a compact, ready-to-run solution for multi-axis applications. It's a flexible architecture, where any configuration of 2 to 6 axes can be designed by properly selecting drives, communication interfaces and PCB bridges. This motion system includes:
- a main board for mounting the multi-axis motion system
- up to six iPOS3602 VX or iPOS3604 VX intelligent drives
- up to six ECAT-VX plug-in interfaces (EtherCAT version)
- up to six EtherCAT/CAN bridges, for unused axes (EtherCAT version) or six EtherCAT/CAN bridges for each axis (CAN version)
The EtherCAT version of the iPOS360x SY main board allows you to connect up to six iPOS3602 VX or iPOS3604 VX drives in an EtherCAT network. Two RJ45 connectors are provided for first and last axis. The EtherCAT communication is done via additional EtherCAT plug-in interfaces, one for each axis used. For the unused axes, instead of the EtherCAT interfaces, EtherCAT/CAN bridges have to be used to assure the network continuity on the main board. For setup and testing, access to each drive is also possible via an RS-232 link.