Create new value with MELSERVO-J5
Cutting-edge technology, industry-leading performance, and advanced servo features allow users to unlock unused potential in their machines and factories. Mitsubishi Electric offers a wide spectrum of rotary servo motors from 30W up to 7kW, linear motors and DD-motors to meet the demands of all types of application.
- MELSERVO-J5 Series performance is improved across the board with industry-leading 3.5kHz speed frequency response rate
- Power capacity from 100W to 7kW (230V and 400V)
- Multi-axis servo amplifier drives a maximum of either two or three servo motors simplifying wiring and enabling a compact machine at a lower cost
- Thanks to Quick tune, the system tunes itself in approximately 0.3 seconds. To run the machine instantly and smoothly, tuning experience is not require
- Predictive maintenance based within the servo itself by using Mitsubishi Electric’s Maisart® AI technology, allowing it to detect mechanical component deterioration
- Single cable with one-touch lock connector. Encoder, power, and electromagnetic brake cables are combined into a single cable for the motors, reducing assembly time
- 26-bit batteryless absolute encoder. This standard feature can achieve about 64 million pulses per revolution, allowing for precision positioning with no replacement of batteries required
- Flexible integrated functional safety functions
- IEC61158 Type12 CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE)
- IEC61800-7 CiA402 Drive Profile
- Possible of 125µs, 250µs, 500µs, 1ms, 2ms, 4ms, 8ms communication cycle time
Mitsubishi Electric Europe B.V.