The engineering team at Eckelmann handles electronics and software development from conventional designs to integrated embedded systems for more sophisticated and complex tasks. The company was founded in 1977 and has more than 40 years of experience in the area of design, development and manufacturing of electronic assemblies, devices and systems with a focus on real-time embedded systems.
We can cover the full product life cycle from ideation and consulting up to series production as a one-stop solution provider or can also support our customers in specific tasks only. With our own electronic manufacturing capabilities in Germany, we control all quality-relevant manufacturing steps. By our close interaction between development and manufacture and stringent obsolescence management, we can quickly react to shortages or discontinuation of components. By our technical expertise, we can provide decision and investment safety. Our customers from a broad variety of branches value our high-quality standards for design and manufacture.
Our offerings at a glance:
- Ideation and feasibility studies
- Requirements analysis, incl. risk analysis
- Design of hardware and software
- Design of individual electronics housings
- Pro-active life-cycle management
- Migration of existing field bus interfaces to EtherCAT
- EtherCAT solutions for brownfield applications
- Certified quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015 and EN ISO 13485:2016 (medical products)
- Integration and testing of systems
- Preparation of approval by regulators