MC4U: Customized Multi-axis Control Using Standard Components
- Integrated motion & machine controller, 8 universal built-in drives and power supply
- Units can be networked together to create a fully integrated solution for up to 64 axes and hundreds of I/Os
- Wide power range of motor drives - from 100W to 10kW
- High axis density
- Short lead time for a fully custom-tailored application
- Shorter development time, reduced risk, lower cost
- ACS field proven robustness and reliability
- NanoPWM™ and PWMboost™ Technology, drives that deliver higher performance and higher power, at smaller size and at better price.
The MC4U is a unique modular complete solution that addresses the tailor-made, flexible machine and motion control needs of OEMs. The MC4U’s high performance, Lego-like system combines an EtherCAT controller (for MC4UNT) or drive controller (for MC4UDC), up to 8 universal motor drives, and power supplies with networking to provide a complete machine and motion control solution to demanding motion centric machine automation. Built from standard plug-in components, the MC4U addresses all machine control needs, resulting in shorter development cycle time, reduced risk, small footprint and lower costs.
ACS Motion Control Ltd.