Absolute Multi- and Singleturn Encoder WDGA 58D
WDGA 58D EtherCAT absolute encoder
For more than 30 years, Wachendorff Automation has been developing and manufacturing systems and encoders for worldwide use in a wide variety of applications. More than 2,500 realized customer variants show our great flexibility.
You receive our encoders and systems with a guarantee of 5 years - this is unique worldwide!
We have extended our absolute encoder series WDGA with the Industrial Ethernet interface EtherCAT. With our EtherCAT encoder WDGA 58D with bus cover, we have designed the shaft load capacity for radial and axial 400 N max. Through extensive environmental simulation tests during developement, Wachendorff ensures an above-average Service
In addition to the outstanding mechanical properties, the latest electronic components and the latest communication and encoder profiles are used. These very robust absolute encoders with magnetic scanning allow use in areas where previously only absolute encoders with an optical principle could be used due to the new high-precision and highly dynamic technologies.
- Cycle time up to 50 µs
- 2 colour duo-LED´s for display of operating status and bus status as well as 2 L/A LED´s
- 59 Bit Total Resolution
- Number of steps per revolution, number of revolutions, preset, scaling, direction of rotation, 2x 8 cam switches, DC mode
Singleturn with QuattroMag® Technology
- Resolution of up to 16 Bit Singleturn
- Accuracy of ±0.0878° (=12 bit)
- Repeat accuracy ±0.0878° (=12 Bit)
- Internal dynamics of 50 µs
Multiturn with EnDra® Technology
- Up to 43 Bit Multiturn
- Without battery, without gearbox