Online | EtherCAT Training: EtherCAT Technology Basics
Date and Time
- Tue, Feb 9 + Wed, Feb 10, 2021 (9:00-12:30 CET)
- Tue, May 4 + Wed, May 5, 2021 (9:00-12:30 CET)
- Tue, Jul 6 + Wed, Jul 7, 2021 (9:00-12:30 CET)
- Tue, Sep 14 + Wed, Sep 15, 2021 (9:00-12:30 CET)
- Tue, Nov 30 + Wed, Dec 1, 2021 (9:00-12:30 CET)
Contents of the workshop (subject to modifications)
Title: EtherCAT Communication
- EtherCAT Basics
- Slave Structure
- Physical Layer
- Device Model
- Data Link Layer
- Frame Structure
- Addressing, Commands
- Memory/Registers, SyncManager, FMMUs
- Distributed Clocks (DC)
- Application Layer
- EtherCAT State Machine (ESM)
- Mailbox (Mailbox Protocols)
- Slave Information Interface (EEPROM)
- Device Profiles
- EtherCAT Slave Information (ESI) file
- Tools (Configuration Tool, Monitor, ...)
- EtherCAT Master
- Standard & References
The Online | EtherCAT Training: EtherCAT Technology Basics is aimed at developers as recommendable preparation before attending the Online | EtherCAT Training: EtherCAT Evaluation Kit and Slave Stack Code or Online | EtherCAT Training: Master Sample Code provided by Beckhoff Automation.
In this seminar basic EtherCAT knowledge is conveyed. The online seminar is led in German or English by developers and held in manageable groups so that individual interests can be addressed.
This workshop is offered by Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG.
For further information and registration please contact
Sandra Mimmler at Beckhoff directly.
Check availability at www.beckhoff.de.
Please note that the workshop is being held in English language, if non-german speaking people are registered.
1 day, split into two half day sessions