SBC single board computer RZN1D
The SBC RZN1D is based on a scalable and proven ARM®-based microprocessor in combination with an Cortex®-A7 Dual Core and a high-capacity memory interface for a variety of applications. It is equipped with a maximum of five Ethernet ports and the latest redundancy protocol and is therefore optimized especially for industrial network components such as PLCs, network switches, gateways or I/O applications. An integrated, managed 4-port switch provides extensive IoT connectivity. EtherCAT and other multi protocol solutions on Board available.
The SBC offer the follow key features:
- Renesas processor R9006G032
- ARM Dual-core Cortex-A7 and 1x Cortex-M3
- 2x 500MHz and 1x 125MHz clock speed
- Interfaces include: 5x Ethernet (2x GbE), 2x CAN, LCD
- EtherCAT and other realtime multiprotocol connectivity optionally on board available
- Industrial Single Board Computer (SBC), also available in extended temperature range
- Up to 2GB RAM and up to 64GB NAND flash (eMMC)
- Scalable and long-term available
- Virtualization, security and Fastboot optionally available
- IoT capable
The SBC RZN1D is also prepared for OPC-UA and TSN.
The SBC RZN1D use a LINUX OS in combination with port´s GOAL middleware. GOAL contains a comprehensive management tool. The tool enables easy integration of your application to the different communication channels.
The SBC RZN1D is a cooperation project between EMTRION (www.emtrion.de) and PORT.
port industrial automation GmbH