PXE EtherCAT Absolute Multi- and Singleturn Encoder
Leine & Linde’s encoders with an EtherCAT interface have powerful electronics and, in addition to the position value, can deliver speed and acceleration values with great position and speed. This enables direct feedback for fast control systems via EtherCAT. The encoder interface supports CANopen over EtherCAT according to CiA 301 and the device profi le range CiA 406. EtherCAT interface is available in both 600 series and 900 series inductive pulse encoders to cover all heavy duty segments where the encoder series are used on a daily basis.
With the 900 series, Leine & Linde offers an absolute Ø100 mm heavy duty inductive encoder for the most demanding environments, where strong shocks and vibrations are subjected to the encoder. The 900 series encoder enables a total of 35 bit resolution, 19 bit singleturn and 16 bit multiturn. Supports cycle time down to 31.25μs. Can deliver the position data in a accuracy of ± 100 arcsec.
Leine & Linde knows the requirements within the industries, how automation systems now are required to send more data than earlier to control more complex movement, still in real-time. Leine & Linde is the encoder manufacturer who supports with the right products, at the right time.
- Operating temperature: -40 ºC...+85 ºC
- Ingress protection class [IEC 60529]: IP67/IP66 (Encoder body/Shaft inlet)
- Vibration [IEC 60068-2-6]: ≤ 200 m/s²
- Shock [IEC 60068-2-27]: ≤ 1500 m/s²
- Shaft load (axial/radial): 210 N / 420 N
- Rotational speed: max 6000 rpm
- Shaft material: Stainless steel with insulated hybrid bearings
- Cover material: Aluminium (anodized)
- Weight: 1700 g
- Torque support 120° degrees torque bracket
- Polarity protected: Yes´
- Current consumption: 100 mA at 24 Vdc
- Absolute accuracy: ± 100 arcsec
- Supported profile: CIA DS¬406 v.4.0
- Baud rate: 100 Mbit/s
- Cycle time: 32.5 us...32 ms, Distributed Clocks (DC)
- Power supply: 9...36 Vdc
Leine & Linde AB