LioN-P, Multiprotocol I/O Device
The EtherCAT I/O Device is available in 0980 ESL 39X-XXX series. The zinc die-cast metal housing makes the module robust & easy to use in harsh environment & process environments.
- I/O Devices are available in universal digital input/output functions such as 8 DI 8DO (8 digital input and 8 digital output channels), 16 DIO (16 digital input/output channels), 16 DO (16 digital output channels) & 16 DI (16 digital input channels) having output current of 2 A with galvanic isolation.
- Broader 60 mm format with different channel options, covering a wide I/O range.
- Input/ Output connection is available in M12, 5-poles, A-coded design.
- Power supply takes place via M12, 5-poles, L-coded connectors. Also available in 7/8’’ power,
5-poles supply connections.
- For Signal transmission, M-12 LAN, 4-poles, D-coded connectors are available.
- IP rating of up to IP69K.
- LioN-P I/O Devices with zinc die-cast housing can sustain ambient temperature (operation)
of -20 to +70 °C & storage ambient temperature of -25 to +85 °C.
Belden Deutschland GmbH