AD4 IG Series
The measurement modules of the AD4 IG Series have been designed for the acquisition of slow or very fast analog signals in the fields of automotive measurement technology.
Type AD4 pro with measurement range from ±10 mV to ±20 V and data rates of up to:
- 100 kHz per channel (module version AD4 pro IG100)
- 1 MHz per channel (module version AD4 pro IG1000)
Type IG with measurement range from ±1 V to ±20 V with data rates of up to:
- 100 kHz per channel (module version AD4 IG100)
- 1 MHz per channel (module version AD4 IG1000)
Up to 100 modules of the ECAT measurement module series can be electrically and mechanically connected.
If used in combination CSM’s XCP-Gateway, AD4 IG modules can be easily configured and operated by using the configuration software CSMconfig and XCP-compatible data acquisition software (e.g. vMeasure CSM, CANape®, INCA, etc.), respectively. AD4 IG measurement modules can be directly connected to a computer if data acquisition software supporting EtherCAT® master operation is used.
- 4 differential voltage inputs, galvanically isolated
- Measurement data rate up to 1 MHz per channel
- highly accurate bipolar sensor excitation
- Precise module and channel synchronization
- TEDS functionality according to IEEE 1451.4 (Template 30) supported
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +125 °C
CSM Computer-Systeme-Messtechnik GmbH