D1The D1 series servo drives support linear motors, torque motors and shaft motors. The CoE (CANopen over EtherCAT) feature provides CiA 402 device profile for drives and motion control via the EtherCAT fieldbus. Therefore, D1 can be easily integrated in any EtherCAT network.
- Excellent high speed response
- Electronic gear ratio and encoder emulator
- High acceleration responses
- Built-in accuracy improvement features
- Vibration suppression
- Support of analog and digital encoders
- Support of CiA 402 operation modes: cyclic synchronous position, cyclic synchronous velocity, cyclic synchronous torque, profile position, profile velocity, and profile torque