Q.raxx XE is an new addition to the Q.series product family - the ideal 19” rackmount EtherCAT DAQ solution for applications that require high channel density and custom sensor terminations. Q.brixx XE DAQ systems can consist of an integrated EtherCAT bus coupler for communication and 10 measurement modules capable of up to 100 kHz sampling per channel with short cycle times and low jitter for accurate synchronization. All Q.raxx XE modules are true EtherCAT slaves, each with their own controller and distributed clock (DC). They are easily configured via SDO commands, or via file transfers (FoE), allowing selection of predefined templates (e.g. 4-20mA, TCK, IEPE, full bridge, etc.) for quick and error-free set ups.
In order to use the maximum sampling rate of Q.raxx XE modules (up to 100 kHz), XFC technology (eXtreme Fast Control Technology) is utilized. Using XFC, up to 100 values can be buffered and synchronized in the Q.raxx XE, then transmitted all at once in a single EtherCAT datagram.
- Configuration via SDO (read/write), or via file transfer (FoE)
- CoE according to the Modular Device Profile (ETG.5001.1)
- Configurable PDO-mapping for optimized data throughput
- Distributed Clock for data synchronization (ETG.1020.0)
- XFC technology for oversampling (up to 100 kHz)
- TEDS functionality according to IEEE 1451.4
- Multiple sensor termination options possible
- Up to 1200 VDC 3-way galvanic isolation on every channel
Gantner Instruments GmbH