EtherCAT Slave Evaluation Kit Workshop
Dates and Venues 2020
- Wed, March 11, Nuremberg, Germany
- Wed, May 20, Nuremberg, Germany > changed to online event
- Wed, September 16, Nuremberg, Germany > changed to online event
- Wed, December 9, Nuremberg, Germany > changed to online event
Contents of the workshop (subject to modifications)
Title: EtherCAT Communication
- Hardware Design:
- EtherCAT Slave Controller (ESC)
- Process Data Interface (PDI)
- EtherCAT Master (TwinCAT incl. Real-time driver for EtherCAT)
- EtherCAT Slave (Digital I/O device)
- Configuration and Testing with Slave Evaluation Kit
- EtherCAT Slave Stack Code (SSC)
- Protocol Handling
- Compilation and Debugging
- Network Monitoring
- Communication and Protocol Analysis
- Conformance Test Tool (CTT)
- Handling and Analysis
- EtherCAT Slave Information (ESI) file
- Buy EtherCAT Slave Evaluation Kit (EL98xx)
- Attend EtherCAT Technology Basics for Developers (Seminar)
- Required Hardware:
- Windows© PC
- Required Software (please refer to Application Note EL9800):
- Recommended Software:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (or higher)
The workshop is aimed at developers of EtherCAT slaves using the EtherCAT Slave Evaluation Kit (EL98xx) from Beckhoff Automation. In addition to theoretical content they also include practical exercises. Basic EtherCAT knowledge is assumed. The workshop is led in German or English by developers and held in manageable groups so that individual interests can be addressed.
This workshop is offered by Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG.
For further information and registration please contact
Sandra Mimmler at Beckhoff directly.
Check availability at www.beckhoff.de.
Please note that the workshop is being held in English language, if non-german speaking people are registered.
GmbH & Co. KG
90482 Nuremberg, Alemania
Map of location