ABC X-CPU-2 m57
The ABC X-CPU-2 m57 is a central module for use in the automation systems of the SIMATIC S5 by Siemens. The module is programmable in STEP5, STEP7, PCS7 and TIA by Siemens and is suitable for restructuring and upgrading projects.
Integrated is the multiprocessor operation with up to three S5 CPUs and one S7 CPU.
In addition the m57 offers an expanded operating functionality for asynchronous handling of fast processes.
4 Gigbit CPs, 3 fieldbus master and the unique opportunity to work with S5 and S7 programs simultaneously, give the subject of retrofi SIMATIC S5 systems a new dimension.
- Intel Atom Processor N450 1.66 GHz, 512 KB L2 Cache
- 4x integrated 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet interfaces
- 2GB memory on board
- 64 MB remanent data
- Built-in socket for SD cards
- 3 serial interfaces (1x TTY, 2x RS232)
- LED diagnostics display
- For use in SIMATIC racks of 115U, 135/155U and 150U/S/K by Siemens
- Command compliant to S7-CPU 416 also in Mixed Mode as 416-945/948
- Quantity structure/Performance equates to S7-CPU417
- Compatible to S5-CPU 945/948
- Supports multiprocessor communication with up to 3x S5-CPU948 and 1x S7-CPU416
- Programmable in STEP5, STEP7, PCS7 and TIA
- Complete TCP/IP connection for linking of homogeneous and heterogenous system components integrated
- High Performance (average 10ns/operation)
- One up to three fieldbus master
ABC IT GmbH - Ahrens & Birner Company GmbH