ETG Member Meeting Japan
Tuesday, July 8, 2008 | 1:30 PM (JST)
Learn about latest EtherCAT technology enhancements, ETG news, and the status of the worldwide EtherCAT deployment. Get an update on EtherCAT slave device development resources, and meet both other Japanese ETG member representatives and ETG officals. Get involved in Japanese ETG activities and join us for the ETG Member Meeting Japan!
The meeting is intended for employees of Japanese ETG members as well as for the Japanese representatives of ETG members located in other parts of the world.
- 13:30 - 14:00 Greeting from Mr. Takeshi Kameda, ETG Representative Japan
- 14:00 - 14:30 EtherCAT technology + ETG update, Conformance Test and Device Profile (Martin Rostan, ETG Executive Director)
- 14:30 - 14:50 Rikagaku Laboratory and EtherCAT (Mr. Hirano)
- 14:50 - 15:10 SeikoEPSON and EtherCAT (Mr. Miyazawa)
- 15:10 - 15:30 The present condition of EtherCAT in Korea (Prof. Moon, ETG Office Korea)
- 15:30 - 16:00 Break
- 16:00 - 17:00 EtherCAT development resources
- 17:00 - 17:30 Open discussion
- 18:00 - 20:30 Get together (informal reception, different location)
Taishokukin Kiko Bldg. 8F
1-7-6 Shibakoen Minato,