NY-Series IPC Machine Controller
Hybrid controller which combines Sysmac machine control and IT technology
Designed specifically for machine usage, making them innovative yet reliable, the IPC Machine Controller combines the precision and utility of the Sysmac platform with the versatility and range of Windows programs.
The two platforms operate simultaneously but separately, so if Windows is down, the machine just keeps on working. As a result, engineers become unstoppable - empowered to explore manufacturing innovation by leveraging big data, NUI (Natural User Interface) and IoT (Internet of Things) initiatives, all without compromising proven PLC reliability and robustness.
- Intel Core i7 Quad-core processor
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 64-bit
- Open operating system allows running customized software and hardware
- Built-in EtherNet/IP port for your IT systems and machine to machine communication
- Sysmac machine controller inside
- 500 μs system cycle time
- Up to 64 synchronized axes
- Built-in EtherCAT port for up to 192 synchronized slaves