TLM8 ETHERCAT Multi-Channel Weight Transmitter
LAUMAS extends its range of weight transmitters for PC-PLC, offering the new TLM8 ETHERCAT, with Slave EtherCAT port. graphic display and 8 INDEPENDENT READING CHANNELS FOR LOAD CELLS. The TLM8 transmitter offers the benefits and performance of an advanced digital weighing system even using analog load cells.
Mounting: Omega/DIN rail for back panel or IP67 junction box
Analog output 16bit.
RS485 serial port - Modbus RTU
Slave ETHERCAT port.
Among the most innovative features:
- RS485 (Modbus RTU)/fieldbus transmission of the divisions for the 8 independent reading channels.
- TEST key: direct access to the diagnostic functions with graphically display of the current load distribution on each active channel with archive backups: storing, retrieving, printing.
- Digital equalization: the instrument allows to equalize the connected load cells response in a fast and reliable over time avoiding use of junction boxes with trimmer.
- Significant events archive (zeroing, calibration, equalization, alarms): storing, retrieving, printing.
- Automatic diagnostics: the instrument is designed to store the percentage value of load distribution for each channel. The diagnostic function makes comparisons between the recorded values and if a significant variation between the values is detected during normal operation, the instrument displays an alarm alternating with the weight value.
- Depending on the weighing system type it’s possible to perform:
- Load diagnostics: load distribution control in constant barycentre systems (e.g. liquids silo).
- Diagnostics on zero: check on load cells drift state (eg. silo, weighbridge, platformes)
INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATIONS:
- UL Recognized Component - United States and Canada
- Customs Union Certification - Russian Federation standards
- OIML R76:2006 (European Directive 2009/23/EC (NAWI)
Laumas Elettronica S.r.l.